How far away are Yellowstone, Jackson, and Grand Teton?
Yellowstone is about a 1.5 hour drive to the West entrance. Jackson is a 35 minute drive and the Grand Tetons is about a 45 minute drive. All of these drives are scenic and worth taking your time!
Is there a grocery store nearby?
Yes! Only a 2 minute drive away you will find Broulim’s. This grocery store also has some ready-made meals. Hours: Mon-Sat: 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM. CLOSED SUNDAY.
Are towels provided?
Yes! Towels, linens, shampoo, conditioner, and soap are provided for our guests.
What are the nearest airports and drive times to the condo?
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC), UT – This is usually the cheapest option with the most flexibility. It takes about 4 hours to drive to the Blue Buffalo Condo.
- Jackson Hole Airport (JAC), WY – Flights to Jackson are a bit more expensive but it’s only an hour drive to the condo.
- Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA), ID – Delta, United, Allegiant and Frontier airlines operate out of this airport. The drive is about an hour and a half to the condo.
Can I have the address to estimate distances?
Here is a handy dandy Google Map for you to use!
How much does this condo cost?
Check out pricing on the reservations page.
How do I book my reservation?
You want to stay at the most amazing condo around. That’s great! Now what? Simply fill out the form on the reservations page and Wendy will email you with a secure Paypal invoice. Once your payment is received your nights will be blocked off the calendar!
What's your cancellation or rescheduling policy?
- Full refund if canceled 1 month prior to your check-in date
- No fee if rescheduled 1 month prior to check-in date
There are exceptions that have been made due to family emergencies (ie. death or illnesses). Just let me know and we can work something out!
I've booked my vacation and can't wait to go! How do I get into the condo?
You will receive an email from me 2 weeks prior to your stay which includes all the info you need. You’ll get directions and the pin pad for the door along with some handy house rules =)